This 3 mile walk had 16 walkers and was led by Beryl
Meeting at The Green outside the Old Rectory (of Capt Sir Tom fame) we proceeded down Church walk and into the church yard of grade 1 listed St Mary the Virgin church, which dates from around 1340 and is a church with a very rare feature for the east of England, a detached tower about 70ft from the church.
Where we followed a number of tracks that eventually led us round to the forest centre
A well deserved break for refreshments was taken here, sitting out in the sunshine
Leaving the forest centre, we made our way down the driveway passing some
interesting wooden sculptures and benches along the way
Crossing the road once again, we made our way back towards and through the church, back to the cars and the finish of the walk,
|Track of walk, walked in anti-clockwise direction.